
In all of videogamedom is there anyone quite as cool as Simon Belmont? I love a lot of games and have great memories about them but there is something special about the Castlevania series. Simon is just a guy without pants all he has is a whip....and thats all he needs! I've always wondered why Dracula has all of the items to defeat him lying around the castle. If I were him I wouldn't, but then it wouldn't that cool. The Castlevania games are some of the only ones that made me throw my controller on the ground when I was a kid. Good thing they were made better than the ones today. This is a game I've been looking forward to playing for a long time! Well here we go.
1 comments:
The Castlevania games may have been the only ones that made you throw the controller on the ground, but I'm the only person that made you throw the remote at my head! Ouch!!!
Post a Comment