
So I can't find my old NES. I have all these games and nothing to play them on. This has been a problem for the past few months. Well yesterday I bought the FC Mobile 2. What a great little machine it is. It's a Gameboy that plays NES games. However you can plug it into the TV and play, it even comes with two wireless controllers and a Zapper! I've been hesitant about getting one of these clone systems because they don't play all the games (Most notable Castlevania 3). This little guy is supose to play them all! Well we'll see, I may just have to find my NES later. For now though let the games begin......First game will be Castlevania.
2 comments:
I need AAA batteries for the controller!!!!!!!
That is really cool man! But I kind of want to make my own, even if it does cost a little more. I don't know which route I'll choose, but I will have a portable NES!
Post a Comment